36 to 60 MBH
13.0 SEER / 11.1 to 11.5 EER
Compressor - 1Ph-10Yr / 3Ph-5Yr
Parts - 1Ph-5Yr / 3Ph-1Yr
|Echelon™ Series Single Package (DPM)
Coleman Echelon® Series packaged cooling units are designed for outdoor installation that saves indoor living space. Nominal airflow of 1,200 to 2,000 CFM is provided by constant volume ECM, direct-drivec motors. To make installation and maintenance easier, they offer field-convertible side or bottom airflow, removable base rails, and bottom electrical connections. All models have the same footprint, so curbs can be placed and the proper tonnage unit can be installed after the internal load has been determined. The compact dimensions allow any model to fit between the wheel wells of a full-size pickup truck for transport. Echelon® units are also offered in 3-phase configurations with 208/230, 460, and 575 voltages.
- All model sizes share a common, compact design cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory wired, charged with R-22, and tested prior to shipment.
- Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Condensate pan is non-corrosive, long-lasting, and watertight.
- Condensate drain is heavy-duty.
- One-inch NPT1 copper connection is rigidly mounted for a proper fit and a tight seal.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are easily removable, yet provide a solid unit foundation.
- Engineered and built to be among the quietest.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum-fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Secured service access ports are protected, externally mounted, and reusable on both high and low lines.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including economizers, single- and dual-enthalpy sensors, and more.