180 to 300 MBH
10.4 to 12.4 EER / 80% SSE
Compressor - 5 yr
Heat Exchanger - 10 yr
Parts - 1 yr
|ZW-15, to -25 Ton R410 Packaged Units
ZW Series 15-25 ton units are convertible single package high efficiency rooftops. All models have independent refrigeration circuits for efficient part load operation.
- Although the units are primarily designed for curb mounting on a roof, they can also be slab-mounted at ground level or set on steel beams above a finished roof.
- All units are self-contained and assembled on rigid full perimeter base rails allowing for overhead rigging. Every unit is completely charged, wired, piped, and tested at the factory to provide a quick and easy field installation.
- All models (including those with an economizer) are convertible between bottom and horizontal duct connections.
- The units are available in the following configurations: cooling only, cooling with electric heat, and cooling with gas heat. Electric heaters are available as factoryinstalled options only.
- Simplicity Control Board
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Four independent scroll compressors with individual refrigerant circuits
- Provides 4 stages of cooling for more economical and comfortable cooling
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory-wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as stainless steel heat exchanger, electric heating elements, supply and return air smoke detectors, disconnect switch, powered or non-powered GFI convenience outlet, single enthalpy economizer, power exhaust, high static drive blower motor, phase monitor, coil guard, dirty filter switch, hinged filter door, and tooless access panels further reduce installation costs.
- BAS factory mounted controls include Novar, Honeywell, Johnson, and CPC.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum- fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Heat exchangers are corrosion-resistant, with aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, propane and high-altitude conversion kits, smoke detectors, CO2 sensors, motorized dampers, single enthalpy economizers, and dual enthalpy sensors are available.
|Publications and Manuals
|Description||Part Number||File Size|
|Consumer Brochure - Apex™ Series 15 to 25 Ton Single Package Rooftop Units
||1171 KB PDF
|Consumer Brochure - Coleman ElectroFin® E-Coat
||4547 KB PDF
|Consumer Brochure - Coleman ElectroFin® E-Coat (High Quality Print Version)
||5174 KB PDF
|Consumer Brochure - Simplicity® Controls for all 3 thru 25 Ton Products
||1076 KB PDF
|Consumer Brochure - Simplicity® Intelli-Comfort II™ and IntelliSpeed™ Controls
||4743 KB PDF
|Made In the U.S.A. Coleman Light Commercial Product
||36 KB PDF
|Guide Specifications - Simplicity® Intelli-Comfort II, with modbus Data Map
||269 KB PDF
|Guide Specifications - Simplicity VAV Optional 15-25 Ton Packaged Product Comfort Control System
||212 KB PDF
|ZW/ZK/ZS -15 to -25 Series Gas/Electric Single Package Rooftop Air Conditioners (Includes Gen. 2 ZW-25, ZS-20 & ZW-15)
||2160 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - 1FK0401 Side Duct Flange Kit
||43 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - 1FK0402 Side Duct Flange Kit
||42 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - 1RC0437 Roof Curb
||65 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - ZW-15 thru -25 Apex™ Gas/Electric Single Package R-410A Air Conditioners
||313 KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DWG -ZK, ZW, ZR, ZJ 180 to 300 R-410A
|| KB PDF
|CAD Drawing DXF - DWG -ZK, ZW, ZR, ZJ 180 to 300 R-410A
|| KB PDF
|User Manual - ZS, ZK, ZW (-15, -20 & -25) Single Package Gas/Electric Air Conditioners
||302 KB PDF