|XA -03 to -05 R-410A Packaged Heat Pump
The convertible Coleman single-package heat pump line combines high efficiency and advanced-economizer controls with unprecedented installation flexibility and low installation costs.
- Simplicity" Control Board
- Time-temperature defrost circuit adjusts time between defrost cycles based on outdoor temperature.
- Provides optimal comfort control and ensures reliable operation.
- All model sizes share a common, compact design cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as supply and return smoke detectors, disconnect switch, non-powered GFI convenience outlet, single enthalpy economizer, and high static drive blower motor further reduce installation costs.
- Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using 3-speed, direct-drive, or belt-drive fan motors.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, CO2 sensors smoke detectors, motorized dampers, single enthalpy economizers, and dual enthalpy sensors are available.