|Single Package Cooling and Heating/Cooling Units (DU) 6-1/2 to 12-1/2 Ton
The most significant commercial rooftops advance in a generation is here. The 11.5 EER Coleman line. Flexible, single-package models in cooling and electric/gas heat configurations, with side and down airflow convertibility. A common footprint allows easy installation on a curb, slab, roof rack, or frame. Every unit is completely charged, wired, piped, and tested. Servicing is simple with a slide-out motor and blower. You’ll also discover foil-faced insulation for improved IAQ. Two compressors and independent refrigeration circuits ensure reliability.
- A single 50 3/4" H x 59" W x 89" D cabinet size with a common 50 1/2" W x 80 5/8" D footprint means simple installation.
- Specify units for cooling only, cooling with electric heat, and cooling with gas heat.
- Two-stage heat/two-stage cool provides ultimate comfort.
- Convertibility for side or down airflow discharge, with single-enthalpy economizers used on either application.
- Choose from a wide range of factory-installed options and standards like disconnect switches, barometric relief and power exhaust, smoke detectors, and stainless steel heat exchangers.
- The dual-circuit reliability of two compressors with independent refrigeration circuits, electronic spark ignition, and power-vented combustion.
- Install these compact units almost anywhere there’s a curb, slab, roof rack, or frame.
- Each unit is completely charged with R-22—wired, piped, and tested.
- All units are assembled and delivered on rigid, full-perimeter base rails, allowing for 3-way forklift access and overhead rigging.
- Tool-free maintenance with features like hinged doors for all-access panels, slide-out blower and blower motor tray.
- IAQ features like foil-faced insulation, pitched roof, and removable drain pan.
- Can be ordered practically ready for immediate installation.