|Commercial Heat Pump Air Handling Units (FHP) 15 to 20 Ton, 4-Pipe
Every Coleman Commercial split system air handling unit includes a well-insulated cabinet, copper tube/aluminum fin with interlaced circuiting arrangement, one-inch throw-away filters, centrifugal blower with a fixed-pitch sheave, and a blower motor with a variable-pitch sheave. Units are shipped in the vertical position, ready for field installation. FHP blower modules can easily be repositioned for horizontal unit operation.
- Designed for maximum application flexibility.
- Blower modules can be repositioned to meet application requirements.
- Controls include 208/230/460 volt transformer, blower motor contactor and relay, and a low-voltage terminal block.
- Includes two filter-driers, two expansion valves, and distributors used during cool cycle.
- Check valve provides proper refrigerant flow during cooling and heating.
- Supply air plenums, return air grilles, 3-phase electric heaters, thermostats, base sections, and suspension hardware are available as field-installed accessories.
- Designed for match-up with York's 4-Pipe Heat Pumps or two independent heat pumps.