90 - 240 MBH
9.0 to 9.5 EER / 2.9 to 3.1 COP
Compressor - 5 Years
Parts - 1 Year
|Commercial Split System Heat Pump (ESE) 7 to 20 Ton
The Coleman Commercial split system heat pump outdoor unit includes heavy-duty scroll compressors, suction line accumulators, four-way reversing valves with a 24-volt solenoid, outdoor fan motors with inherent protection, and a copper tube/aluminum fin coil positioned vertically for better heating cycle condensate drainage. Other standard equipment includes filter-driers, expansion valves, and distributors used during the heating cycle, plus a check valve for proper refrigerant flow during heating and cooling cycles. All controls are on the unit front and are easily accessible for operation, maintenance, and service. Power and control wiring is made through the front of the unit.
- Built for efficient operation, long life, and moderate installation costs.
- Completely assembled, piped, and wired at the factory to provide one-piece shipment and rigging.
- Each unit is pressurized with a holding charge of R-22 for storage and/or shipping.
- Demand defrost system saves energy, reduces wear.
- All sheet metal parts are constructed of commercial grade (G90) galvanized steel, powder-paint coated to withstand a 750-hour salt spray test.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fin coil construction improve heat transfer.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Dual refrigerant circuits on 15 and 20 ton units for true 4-Pipe setup and operation.
- Each circuit on 15 to 20 Ton is independent of each other and can be used with matching air handler or two independent air handlers.