|BA -06 to -12 Packaged Heat Pump
The Coleman line offers flexible, single-package models with side and down airflow convertibility. A common footprint allows easy installation on a curb, slab, roof rack, or frame. Every unit is completely charged, wired, piped, and tested. Servicing is simple with a slide-out motor and blower. You'll also discover foil-faced insulation for improved IAQ. Two compressors and independent refrigeration circuits ensure reliability on 7.5, 8.5, 10 and 12.5 Ton models.
- Simplicity Control Board
- A single 89" W x 59" D x 50 3/4" H cabinet size for all tonnages means simple installation.
- Convertibility for side or down airflow discharge, with single-enthalpy economizers used on either application.
- Choose from a wide range of factory-installed options and standards like dirty filter switch, disconnect switch, barometric relief and power exhaust, phase monitors, smoke detectors, and much more.
- Dual-circuit reliability of two compressors with independent refrigeration circuits on 7.5, 8.5, 10 and 12.5 Ton models.
- Install these compact units almost anywhere there’s a curb, slab, roof rack, or frame.
- Each unit is completely charged with R-22—wired, piped, and tested.
- All units are assembled and delivered on rigid, full-perimeter base rails, allowing for 3-way forklift access and overhead rigging.
- Tool-free maintenance with features like hinged doors for all-access panels, slide-out blower and blower motor tray.
- IAQ features like foil-faced insulation, pitched roof, and removable drain pan.
- Can be ordered practically ready for immediate installation.