90 - 240 MBH
8.7 to 9.5 EER
Compressor - 5 Years
Parts - 1 Year
|Split System Air Conditioner (HHB) 7-1/2 to 20 Ton
These Coleman split system air conditioner models are completely assembled, piped, and wired at the factory to provide one-piece shipment and rigging. Each unit is pressurized with a holding charge of R-22 for storage and/or shipping. The compact design, clean styling, and quiet operation make these condensing units suitable for almost any outdoor location. On rooftops, because they weigh much less than a single-package unit of similar capacity and are much easier to rig and support. At ground level, because their ample sub-cooling capacity allows them to be located 60 feet below the evaporator coil. All sheet metal parts are constructed of commercial grade (G90) galvanized steel, powder-paint coated to withstand a 750-hour salt spray test. A complete line of evaporator blower units is offered to meet your precise capacity and air-handling requirements.
- Built for efficient operation, long life, and moderate installation costs.
- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 - 1999 Energy Standards.
- All units have matching Coleman upflow or horizontal coils for non-furnace installations.
- Offered in 208/230, 460, and 575 voltages are easy to handle.
- They have base rails with forklift access and rigging holes.
- Low ambient operation to 45°F is standard, and accessories for 0°F low ambient operation are available.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options further reduce installation costs.
- Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.