14.5 SEER / 11.6 EER
Compressor - 10-Year Limited*
Parts - 10-Year Limited*
|Echelon™ Series Single Package (DPY)
Coleman Echelon™ Series packaged cooling units are designed for outdoor installation that saves indoor living space. Nominal airflow of 2,000 CFM is provided by a high efficiency, constant airflow, direct-drive motors To make installation and maintenance easier, they offer field-convertible side or bottom airflow, removable base rails, and bottom electrical connections. All models have the same footprint, so curbs can be placed and the proper tonnage unit can be installed after the internal load has been determined. The compact dimensions allow any model to fit between the wheel wells of a full-size pickup truck for transport. Echelon™ units are offered in 208/230 1-phase and 3-phase configurations with 208/230, 460, and 575 voltages.
- All model sizes share a common, compact design cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory wired, charged with R-410A, and tested prior to shipment.
- Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Condensate pan is non-corrosive, long-lasting, and watertight.
- Condensate drain is heavy-duty.
- One-inch NPT copper connection is rigidly mounted for a proper fit and a tight seal.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are easily removable, yet provide a solid unit foundation.
- Engineered and built to be among the quietest.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum-fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Secured service access ports are protected, externally mounted, and reusable on both high and low lines.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including economizers, single- and dual-enthalpy sensors, and more.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 or 3-phase models.
|Publications and Manuals
|Description||Part Number||File Size|
|Consumer Brochure - Echelon™ Series 2 to 5 Ton Package Air Conditioners and Heat Pump Units (13 to 16 SEER)
||1194 KB PDF
|Made In the U.S.A. Coleman Light Commercial Product
||36 KB PDF
|Technical Guide - DPQ, DPX, DPY, DPZ024 - 060 Echelon™ Series R-410A Single Package Air Conditioners (Includes Gen.2 DPZ w/ MicroChannel) (Norman Built)
||2862 KB PDF
|Technical Guide - DPQ, DPX, DPY, DPZ024 thru 060 Echelon™ Series R-410A Single Package Air Conditioners
||5170 KB PDF
|1AK0107 Round Adapter Kit
||26 KB PDF
|1BD0406 Burglar Bar Kit
||162 KB PDF
|1FA0406 Manual Outdoor Air Damper (0% to 50% Capability)
||27 KB PDF
|1HG0814 & 1HG0818 Hail Guard Kit for Cooling and Heat Pump Units
||39 KB PDF
|1RC0449 & 1RC0463 Roof Curb
||25 KB PDF
|2EE04703124 Economizer for Down Supply/Return Applications
||304 KB PDF
|2FA08700124 - Motorized Fresh Air Damper (0% to 50% Capability)
||46 KB PDF
|DPY060 Echelon™ R-410A Single Package Air Conditioners (14 SEER)
||88 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - 2EE04702724 & 2EE04703024 Economizer for Down Supply/Return Applications
||30 KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DWG -DEY, DPY 060
|| KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DWG -DPZ, DPX, DPY, DEZ, DEY, DEX 048 to 060
|| KB PDF
|CAD Drawing DXF - DPY, DEY 060
|| KB PDF
|CAD Drawing DXF - DWG -DPZ, DPX, DPY, DEZ, DEY, DEX 048 to 060
|| KB PDF