90 to 150 MBH
11.1 to 11.2 EER / 80% SSE
Compressor - 5 Years
Heat Exchanger - 10 Years
Parts - 1 Year
|DK -07 to -12 MagnaDRY Packaged Unit
The most significant commercial rooftops advance in a generation is here. This Magnadry™ line reaches up to 11.2 EER. Flexible, single-package models in cooling and electric/gas heat configurations, with side and down airflow convertibility. A common footprint allows easy installation on a curb, slab, roof rack, or frame. Every unit is completely charged, wired, piped, and tested. Servicing is simple with a slide-out motor and blower. You’ll also discover foil-faced insulation for improved IAQ. Two compressors and independent refrigeration circuits ensure reliability.
- Reheat Coil
- Simplicity Control Board
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory-wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as stainless steel heat exchanger, electric heating elements, supply and return air smoke detectors, disconnect switch, powered or non-powered GFI convenience outlet, single enthalpy economizer, power exhaust, high static drive blower motor, phase monitor, coil guard, dirty filter switch, hinged filter door, and tooless access panels further reduce installation costs.
- BAS factory mounted controls include Novar, Honeywell, Johnson, and CPC.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum- fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Heat exchangers are corrosion-resistant, with aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, propane and high-altitude conversion kits, smoke detectors, CO2 sensors, motorized dampers, single enthalpy economizers, and dual enthalpy sensors are available.