Split-System Air Cooled Condensing Units (HF)
These units are ASHRAE 90.1 - 1999 compliant and come completely assembled, piped and wired at the factory to provide one-piece shipment and rigging. Each unit is pressurized with a holding charge of refrigerant-22 for staorage and/or shipping.
The compact design, clean styling, low silhouette, and quiet operation make these condensing units suitable for almost any outdoor location. On rooftop, because they weigh much less than a single package unit of similar capacity and are much easier to rig and support. At ground level, because their ample sub-cooling capacity allows them to be located 60 feet below the evaporator coil.
All sheet metal parts are constructed of commercial grade (G90) galvanized steel. After fabrication, each part is thoroughly cleaned to remove any grease or dirt from its surfaces. The external parts are coated with a "desert sand" powder paint to assure a quality finish for many years. This UL approved coating system has passed the 750 hour, 20% salt spray test per ASTM Standard B117.
All models include a 1-year limited warranty on the complete unit. A complete line of evaporator blower units is also offered to meet your precise capacity and air handling requirements.
- Unit is ASHRAE 90.1-1999 compliant
- The condenser coil is constructed of copper tubes and aluminum fins for durability and long lasting efficient operation
- Permanently attached rigging
- Both high and low pressure controls. Since these controls are self-contained, there are no capillary lines to be damaged.
- Compressor line-break motor protection and crankcase heaters
- Anti-short cycle timer to protect the compressor
- A lockout circuit to prevent the unit from cycling on safety control
- A 24-volt temperature control circuit
- Low ambient operation to 45 F accessories for 0° F low ambient operation are available
- A filter-drier (shipped in the unit's compressor compartment for field installation near the evaporator coil)
- Service valves with a back-seating access port for pressure testing the system
- Copper stub-outs are factory mounted on the suction and liquid service valves to simplify the field piping connections
- Separate panel for easy access to the control box without affecting air flow across the condenser coil
- Gauge lines extend out from cabinet to facilitate servicing
- Optional coil guard accessory protect coils with a decorative grille