180 to 300 MBH
10.5 to 12.0 EER / 80% SSE
Compressor - 5 years
Heat Exchanger - 10years
Parts - 1 year
|Coleman Rooftop Single Package Units (DW)
Available in cooling only and cooling with gas heat, these single-package units have high-cooling efficiencies, and the gas/electric models have impressive AFUE ratings. Convertible airflow design allows installation flexibility. A Wide range of factory options and field-installed accessories, including economizers, power exhaust, and motorized dampers are available.
- All model sizes share a common, design cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring. All units are factory wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment. Factory-installed options further reduce installation costs.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum-fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Heat exchangers are corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including low nox, propane and high-altitude conversion kits, stainless steel heat exchangers, motorized dampers, economizers, and single- and dual-enthalpy sensors, powered convenience outlet, disconnect switch.
- Energy efficient scroll compressors.