80% Single-Stage PSC Multi-Position Gas Furnace
These compact units employ induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications and may be converted for downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
These units are Category I listed and may be common vented with another gas appliance as allowed by the National Fuel Gas Code.
- Compact 33” Height and Standard Cabinet Widths.
- Multi-Position Design With Minimal Conversion Requirements.
- Airflow Leakage Rate of Less Than 1% of Total Airflow @ 1” ESP.
- PSC Four-Speed Direct Drive Motor with Large, Quiet Blower.
- Fully-Supported, Slide-Out Blower Assembly for Easy Service Access.
- Tubular Aluminized Steel Primary Heat Exchanger.
- High-Level Self-Diagnostic Controls With Fault Codes.
- Sharp Edges Have Been Eliminated By Folding and Flattening the Sheet Metal.
- Fully-Gasketed, Independent Access Doors With View Ports.
- External Air Filters (Not Included) Provide Flexibility for IAQ Needs.
- All Models Are Propane Convertible.
- Lo-Nox Models Meet Specific Code Requirements
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.