80% Modulating VS ECM Multi-Position Gas Furnace
These CPLC residential gas furnaces are the only modulating 80% AFUE residential gas furnaces designs available today. This unique, compact unit design employs induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow, horizontal, or downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
These CSA certified and approved furnaces are Category I listed and may be common vented with another gas appliance as allowed by the National Fuel Gas Code, including masonry chimenys with approved field kit. The CPLC models meet all requirements for low NOx emission levels required by the state of California.
- Compact 33” Height and Standard Cabinet Widths.
- Communications Capable control system.
- Multi-Position Design With Minimal Conversion Requirements.
- Airflow Leakage Rate of Less Than 1% of Total Airflow @ 1” ESP.
- ECM Variable-Speed Motor with Large, Quiet Blower.
- Fully-Supported, Slide-Out Blower Assembly for Easy Service Access.
- Tubular Aluminized Steel Primary Heat Exchanger.
- High-Level Self-Diagnostic Controls With Fault Codes.
- Sharp Edges Eliminated By Folding and Flattening the Sheet Metal.
- Fully-Gasketed, Independent Access Doors With View Ports and Attractive Retail Appearance.
- External Air Filters (Not Included) Provide Flexibility for IAQ Needs.
- All Models Are Propane Convertible.
- All CPLC models meet Lo-NOx Code Requirements.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.