Up to 98% AFUE Modulating VS ECM Multi-Position Gas Furnace
These CP9C furnaces are compact units that employ induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications and may be converted for downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
Designed and certified as Category IV furnaces, these CP9C models may be installed as direct vent systems through side wall or roof applications using approved plastic combustion air and vent materials.
- 100 Stage Modulating VS ECM Design.
- Compact 33” Height and Standard Cabinet Widths.
- Communiciations Capable control system.
- Multi-Position Design With Minimal Conversion Requirements.
- Airflow Leakage Rate of Less Than 1% of Total Airflow @ 1” ESP.
- ECM Variable-Speed Motor with Large, Quiet Blower.
- Fully-Supported, Slide-Out Blower Assembly for Easy Service Access.
- High-Level Self-Diagnostic Controls With Fault Codes.
- Sharp Edges Eliminated By Folding and Flattening the Sheet Metal.
- Fully-Gasketed, Independent Access Doors W/View Ports, Retail Appearance.
- External Air Filters (Not Included) Provide Flexibility for IAQ Needs.
- Patent-Pending Condensate Management System Eliminates the Need for External Condensate Traps.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.