Up to 3 Tons
Compressor - NA
Heat Exchanger - NA
Parts - 5 Years Parts
|Hydronic Wall Mount Air Handler (Front & Bottom Return)
- No return air ductwork is required if the application provides for return air in the front of the cabinet through either a louvered closet door or an optional accessory decorative grille panel.
- Cooling or heat pump applications with orifice, R22 or R-410A TXV metering devices.
- Designed for front or bottom return air position.
- Closet installation or wall with decorative grill.
- Durable pre-painted steel cabinet.
- Cabinets fully insulated with ½” mylar faced insulation.
- High efficiency rifled copper tube & enhanced aluminum fins.
- Coils tested at 500 psi, nitrogen pressurized and factory sealed.
- Quiet, efficient, direct drive multi-speed blowers.
- Rail mounted blowers for easy service.
- Time delay relay (TDR).
- Primary and secondary drain connections exit from the bottom or primary on the right side of the cabinet.
- ETL and ARI certified.
- Factory or field installed heater kits - 2, 3 and 4 row hydronic heat kits offered with and without pump.
- Heat kits easily installed using Molex plugs (for field installed applications).
- Hydronic units provided with auxiliary relay for remote pump
Rugged, UV safe drain pan.
- The 22 inch wide cabinet size in all models allows units to fit between standard stud spacing.
- A disconnect opening seal cover is supplied as an accessory to be used if the unit is to be installed in non-conditioned space to eliminate condensation from forming around the pane.