80% AFUE Single Stage Multi-Position ECM Gas Furnaces
These compact units employ induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications and may be converted for downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
These units are Category I listed and may be common vented with another gas appliance as allowed by the National Fuel Gas Code.
- Easily applied in upflow, horizontal left or right, or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
- Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33" tall cabinet.
- Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation.
- Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
- All models are convertable to use propane (LP) gas.
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
- 5 speed direct drive, ECM high efficiency DC motor with blower off delay for lower electrical power usage and improved cooling SEER ratings.
- 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
- Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum comfort.
- Blower door safety switch.
- Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
- Low NOx models have been designed to meet specific code requirements.
- Airflow leakage less than 1% of total airflow at ductblaster conditions.
- No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
- Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
- Quiet inducer operation.
- Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options.
- Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower.
- External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting customers IAQ needs.
- Venting applications - may be installed as a common vent with other gas-fired appliances or use a masonry chimney.
- 1/4 turn knobs provided for easy door removal.
- Insulated blower compartment for thermal and acoustic performance.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.