95.0% AFUE Single Stage ECM Multi-Position Gas Furnace
These compact units employ induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transferaluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications and may be converted for downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
- Easily applied in upflow, horizontal left or right, or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
- Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33" tall cabinet.
- Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
- Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation.
- Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
- All models are convertable to use propane (LP) gas.
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
- 5 speed, direct drive Standard ECM style high efficiency DC motor.
- 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
- Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- Secondary heat exchanger made of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials.
- Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum comfort.
- Blower door safety switch.
- Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
- Airflow leakage less than 1% of nominal airflow at ductblaster conditions.
- No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
- Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
- Quiet inducer operation.
- Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options.
- Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower.
- External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting customers IAQ needs.
- Protection included from air intake, exhaust vent, or condensate blockage.
- Patent pending self priming internal condensate trap design for easy installation.
- Venting applications - may be installed as a either 2-pipe (sealed combustion) or single-pipe vent (using indoor combustion air.
- No special vent termination required.
- 1/4 turn knobs provided for easy door removal.
- High-efficiency blower motor for lower electrical power usage and improved A/C SEER ratings.
- Insulated blower compartment for terminal and acoustic performance.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.