1.5 - 5 Tons
Compressor - 5-Years Limited*
Parts - 5-Years Limited*
|Guardian 13 SEER R-410A Split System Air Conditioner (GCGD)
The Guardian™ Series GCGD models are the outdoor part of a versatile air conditioning system. They are designed to be custom matched with one of our complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function. Matching air handlers are available for upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right applications to provide a complete system. Alternately, add-on coils are available for use with modular air handlers or upflow, downflow, and horizontal furnaces. Electric heaters and field installed accessories are also available as needed.
- Small Footprint - Extremely lightweight with a compact footprint, it is a perfect fit for any application.
- Quality Condenser Coils - The coil is constructed of aluminum microchannel tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for reduced size and increased efficiency.
- Coil Protection - Coils are protected from damage by a sturdy polymer mesh and a coated steel wire coil guard.
- Optional Factory E-Coat - Available coated coil on select models.
- Protected Compressor - Compressors are protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high pressure switch. A factory installed liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - The next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of G90-equivalent pre-painted steel, with special primer formulas and matte champagne texture to insure less fading when exposed to sunlight. The coated steel wire fan and coil guards and pre-treated, galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep.
- Lower Installed Cost - Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. The unit is factory charged for a 15-foot lineset. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof.
- Top Discharge - Warm air from the top mounted fan is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping. This allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Competitive Sound Levels - The upward air flow carries the normal operating noise away from the living area. The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolator mounted compressor and the condenser coil muffle the normal fan motor and compressor operating sounds.
- Low Maintenance - Long life, permanently lubricated motor-bearings need no annual servicing.
- Easy Service Access - Fully exposed refrigerant connections and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
- Secured Service Valves - Secured, re-usable service valves are provided on both the liquid and vapor sweat connections for ease of evacuating and charging.
- Agency Listed - Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.
*Register online within 90 days of installation. This warranty does not apply to R-22 models, 3-Phase models, or internet sales. See the Limited Warranty certificate in the User's Information Manual for details.
Verify the actual ratings for each specific matchup in the online AHRI directory at www.ahridirectory.org at the time of sale. It is also recommended to print the rating certificate, if needed, at the time of sale.
|Publications and Manuals
|Description||Part Number||File Size|
|Technical Guide - GCGD18 thru 60, 1Ø, R-410A Split System Air Conditioner (13 SEER)
||315 KB PDF
|Tabular Data Sheet - GCGD18* thru 60, 1Ø R-410A Split System Air Conditioner (13 SEER)
||99 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - GCGD18 thru 60* 1Ø R-410A Split-System Air Conditioners (13 SEER)
||121 KB PDF
|MICROCHANNEL 13 SEER AIR CONDITIONER - R-410A E-COATED COILS
||338 KB PDF
|REPAIR PART - GCGD SERIES 13 SEER AIR CONDITIONERS, R-22 (STYLE C)
||393 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GCGD 13 SEER Series Microchannel R-410A Split-System Air Conditioners "Style A"
||290 KB PDF
|REPAIR PARTS - GCGD SERIES 13 SEER AIR CONDITIONERS, R-22, 5 TON "X" MODELS, 2ND GENERATION (SYTLE B)
||388 KB PDF
|REPAIR PARTS - GCGD SERIES 13 SEER AIR CONDITIONERS, R-22, E-COAT, 2ND GENERATION (STYLE C)
||394 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GCGD Series 1Ø R-410A Split-System Air Conditioners (13 SEER) "Style A & B"
||286 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GCGD Series 3Ø R-410A Split-System Air Conditioners "Style A" (13 SEER)
||259 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GCGD Series R-410A Microchannel Air Conditioners, 4th Generation "Style A" (13 SEER)
||327 KB PDF
|User's Information Manual - 1Ø and 3Ø Split System Air Conditioner or Heat Pump Units
||119 KB PDF