1.5 - 5 Tons
Compressor - 5-Years Limited*
Parts - 5-Years Limited*
|Guardian 13 SEER R-410A Split System Heat Pump (GHGD)
The Guardian™ Series GHGD models are the outdoor part of a versatile heat pump system. They are designed to be custom matched with one of our complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function. Matching air handlers are available for upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right applications to provide a complete system. Alternately, add-on coils are available for use with modular air handlers or upflow, downflow, and horizontal furnaces. Electric heaters and field installed accessories are also available as needed. All heat pump models are Hybrid Heat compatible (requires accessory kit or compatible thermostat).
- Small Footprint - The compact footprint is a perfect fit for any application.
- Quality Condenser Coil - The coil is constructed of copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for increased performance.
- Coil Protection - The coil is protected from damage by a sturdy polymer mesh and a coated steel wire coil guard.
- Protected Compressor - The compressor is protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high and low pressure switches. A factory installed liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - The next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of G90-equivalent pre-painted steel, with special primer formulas and matte champagne texture to insure less fading when exposed to sunlight. The coated steel wire fan and coil guards and pre-treated, galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep.
- Lower Installed Cost - Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. The unit is factory charged for a 15-foot lineset. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof.
- Top Discharge - Warm air from the top mounted fan is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping. This allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Competitive Sound Levels - The upward air flow carries the normal operating noise away from the living area. The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolator mounted compressor and the condenser coil muffle the normal fan motor and compressor operating sounds.
- Low Maintenance - Long life, permanently lubricated motor-bearings need no annual servicing.
- Easy Service Access - Fully exposed refrigerant connections and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
- Secured Service Valves - Secured, re-usable service valves are provided on both the liquid and vapor sweat connections for ease of evacuating and charging.
- Agency Listed - Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.
*Register online within 90 days of installation. This warranty does not apply to R-22 models, 3-Phase models, or internet sales. See the Limited Warranty certificate in the User's Information Manual for details.
Verify the actual ratings for each specific matchup in the online AHRI directory at www.ahridirectory.org at the time of sale. It is also recommended to print the rating certificate, if needed, at the time of sale.
|Publications and Manuals
|Description||Part Number||File Size|
|Technical Guide - GHGD18 thru 60, 1Ø, Split System Heat Pumps (13 SEER)
||437 KB PDF
|Tabular Data Sheet - GHGD18* thru 60, 1Ø R-410A Split System Air Conditioner (13 SEER)
||97 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - GHGD18* thru 60, R-410A Split System Heat Pump (13 SEER)
||115 KB PDF
|REPAIR PARTS - GHGD SEIES 13 SEER HEAT PUMPS, R-410A, 6TH GENERATION (STYLE A)
||418 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GHGD Series 13 Seer Heat Pump, R-410A, Gen 3
||377 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GHGD Series 13 Seer Heat Pump, R-410A, Quick Connect
||372 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GHGD Series 1Ø R-410A Tube & Fin Split-System Heat Pumps "Style A" (13 SEER)
||375 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GHGD Series 3Ø R-410A Fin & Tube Split-System Heat Pumps (13 SEER) "Style B"
||321 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GHGD Series 3Ø R-410A Tube & Fin Split-System Heat Pumps (13 SEER) "Style A"
||374 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GHGD Series R-410A Fin & Tube Air Conditioner (13 SEER) "Style A"
||440 KB PDF
|Repair Parts – GHGD Series R-410A Fin & Tube Heat Pump, 3Ø, 2nd Generation, Style A (13 SEER)
||320 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GHGD Series R-410A Tube & Fin Heat Pump, Gen. 4, "Style B" (13 SEER)
||427 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - GHGD Series- R-410A, Tube & Fin Heat Pump, Gen. 4, "Style A" (13 SEER)
||435 KB PDF
|User's Information Manual - 1Ø and 3Ø Split System Air Conditioner or Heat Pump Units
||119 KB PDF