|ZW -06 to -12 R-410A Packaged Unit
The ZW 6.5 - 12.5 ton product line reaches up to 12.2 EER. Flexible, single-package models in cooling and electric/gas heat configurations, with side and down airflow convertibility. A common footprint allows easy installation on a curb, slab, roof rack, or frame. Every unit is completely charged, wired, piped, and tested. Servicing is simple with a slide-out motor and blower. You’ll also discover foil-faced insulation for improved IAQ. Two compressors and independent refrigeration circuits ensure reliability.
- A single 42" or 50 3/4" H x 59" W x 89" D cabinet means simple installation regardless of unit tonnage.
- Specify units for cooling only, cooling with electric heat, and cooling with gas heat.
- Two-stage heat/two-stage cool provides ultimate comfort.
- Convertibility for side or down airflow discharge, with single-enthalpy economizers used on either application.
- Choose from a wide range of factory-installed options and standards like BAS controls, dirty filter and disconnect switches, barometric relief and power exhaust, phase monitors, smoke detectors, stainless steel heat exchangers, and much more.
- The dual-circuit reliability of two compressors with independent refrigeration circuits, electronic spark ignition, and power-vented combustion.
- Install these compact units almost anywhere there’s a curb, slab, roof rack, or frame.
- Each unit is completely charged with R-410a—wired, piped, and tested.
- All units are assembled and delivered on rigid, full-perimeter base rails, allowing for 3-way forklift access and overhead rigging.
- Tool-free maintenance with features like hinged doors for all-access panels, slide-out blower and blower motor tray, and self-tensioning blower belt.
- IAQ features like foil-faced insulation, pitched roof, and removable drain pan.
- Can be ordered practically ready for immediate installation.