1.5 - 5 Tons
13 SEER (Up To 15 SEER)
Compressor - 10-Years Limited*
Parts - 5-Years Limited*
|LX Series 13 SEER R-410A Split System Air Conditioner (TCJD)
The LX Series TCJD models are the outdoor part of a versatile air conditioning system. They are designed to be custom matched with one of our complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function. Matching air handlers are available for upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right applications to provide a complete system. Alternately, add-on coils are available for use with modular air handlers or upflow, downflow, and horizontal furnaces. Electric heaters and field installed accessories are also available as needed. Most models offer combinations that achieve Energy Star® efficiency levels.
- Small Footprint - Extremely lightweight with a compact footprint, it is a perfect fit for any application.
- Quality Condenser Coils - The coil is constructed of aluminum microchannel tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for reduced size and increased efficiency.
- Coil Protection - Coils are protected from damage by a slotted, stamped steel coil guard and secondary polymer mesh.
- Optional Factory E-Coat - Available coated coil on select models.
- Protected Compressor - Compressors are protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high pressure switch. A factory installed liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - The next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of G90-equivalent galvanized steel, finished in a durable titanium colored powdercoat. The coated steel wire fan guard and pre-treated, galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep.
- Lower Installed Cost - Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. The unit is factory charged for a 15-foot lineset. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof.
- Top Discharge - Warm air from the top mounted fan is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping. This allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Low Operating Sound Levels - The upward air flow carries the normal operating noise away from the living area. The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolator mounted compressor and the condenser coil muffle the normal fan motor and compressor operating sounds.
- Low Maintenance - Long life, permanently lubricated motor-bearings need no annual servicing.
- Easy Service Access - Fully exposed refrigerant connections and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
- Secured Service Valves - Secured, re-usable service valves are provided on both the liquid and vapor sweat connections for ease of evacuating and charging.
- Agency Listed - Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.
*Available 10-Years parts / 10-Years compressor limited warranty if registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard 5-Years parts / 10-Years compressor limited warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 models, 3-Phase models, or internet sales. See the Limited Warranty certificate in the User's Information Manual for details.
Verify the actual ratings for each specific matchup in the online AHRI directory at www.ahridirectory.org at the time of sale. It is also recommended to print the rating certificate, if needed, at the time of sale.
|Publications and Manuals
|Description||Part Number||File Size|
|Consumer Brochure - TCJD LX Series Air Conditioners with MicroChannel Technology (13 SEER)
||1327 KB PDF
|Technical Guide - TCJD18 thru 60, 1Ř, R-410A Split System Air Conditioner (13 SEER)
||498 KB PDF
|Tabular Data Sheet - TCJD18* thru 60, 1Ř R-410A Split System Air Conditioner (13 SEER)
||189 KB PDF
|Installation Manual - TCG(D,F)/GCGD/TCJ(D,F)/YCJ(D,F) Series 1Ř & 3Ř R-410A Split System Air Conditioners (13 & 14.5 SEER)
||416 KB PDF
|Accessory Installation Instructions|
|Installation Accessory - 1HK0201 Hurricane Kit
||132 KB PDF
|Installation Accessory - 2LA06700224 & 2LA06700424 Low Ambient/Pressure Kit
||95 KB PDF
|Installation Accessory - 2SA067* Hard Start Kit for 13+ SEER Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
||514 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - TCJD18* thru 60, 1Ř, Split-System Condensing Units (13 SEER)
||211 KB PDF
|MICROCHANNEL 13 SEER AIR CONDITIONER , R-410A E-COATED COILS,
||470 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - TCJD 13 SEER Series Microchannel R-410A Split-System Air Conditioners "Style A" w/ Factory Hard Start
||486 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - TCJD Series (3rd Gen) MicroChannel R-410A Air Conditioner E-Coated Coils W/Factory Hard Start (13 SEER) "Style A"
||486 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - TCJD Series MicroChannel R-410A Split-System Air Conditioners, 3rd Generation "Style A" (13 SEER)
||458 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - TCJD Series R-410A Microchannel Air Conditioners with Factory Hard Start, 4th Generation "Style A" (13 SEER)
||477 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - TCJD Series R-410A Microchannel Air Conditioners, 4th Generation "Style A" (13 SEER)
||470 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - TCJD Series(3rd Gen) MicroChannel R-410A Air Conditioner E-Coated Coils (13 SEER) "Style A"
||479 KB PDF
|User Manual - 1Ř and 3Ř Split System Air Conditioner or Heat Pump Units
||119 KB PDF