1.5 - 5 Tons
13 SEER (Up To 14.5 SEER)
Compressor - 10-Years Limited*
Parts - 5-Years Limited*
|LX Series 13 SEER R-410A Split System Heat Pump (THJD)
The LX Series THJD models are the outdoor part of a versatile heat pump system. They are designed to be custom matched with one of our complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function. Matching air handlers are available for upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right applications to provide a complete system. Alternately, add-on coils are available for use with modular air handlers or upflow, downflow, and horizontal furnaces. Electric heaters and field installed accessories are also available as needed. Most models offer combinations that achieve Energy Star® efficiency levels. All heat pump models are Hybrid Heat compatible (requires accessory kit or compatible thermostat).
- Small Footprint - The compact footprint is a perfect fit for any application.
- Quality Condenser Coils - The coil is constructed of copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for increased performance.
- Coil Protection - Coils are protected from damage by a slotted, stamped steel coil guard.
- Protected Compressor - Compressors are protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high and low pressure switches. A factory installed liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - The next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of G90-equivalent galvanized steel, finished in a durable titanium colored powdercoat. The coated steel wire fan guard and pre-treated, galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep.
- Lower Installed Cost - Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. The unit is factory charged for a 15-foot lineset. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof.
- Top Discharge - Warm air from the top mounted fan is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping. This allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Low Operating Sound Level - The upward air flow carries the normal operating noise away from the living area. The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolator mounted compressor and the condenser coil muffle the normal fan motor and compressor operating sounds.
- Low Maintenance - Long life, permanently lubricated motor-bearings need no annual servicing.
- Easy Service Access - Fully exposed refrigerant connections and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
- Secured Service Valves - Secured, re-usable service valves are provided on both the liquid and vapor sweat connections for ease of evacuating and charging.
- Agency Listed - Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.
*Available 10-Years parts / 10-Years compressor limited warranty if registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard 5-Years parts / 10-Years compressor limited warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 models, 3-Phase models, or internet sales. See the Limited Warranty certificate in the User's Information Manual for details.
Verify the actual ratings for each specific matchup in the online AHRI directory at www.ahridirectory.org at the time of sale. It is also recommended to print the rating certificate, if needed, at the time of sale.
|Publications and Manuals
|Description||Part Number||File Size|
|Consumer Brochure - THJD LX Series Heat Pumps (13 SEER)
||1219 KB PDF
|Technical Guide – THJD18 thru 60, 1Ř Split System Heat Pumps (13 SEER)
||629 KB PDF
|Tabular Data Sheet - THJD18* thru 60 R-410A, 1Ř Outdoor Split System Heat Pump (13 SEER)
||184 KB PDF
|Installation Manual - THG(D,F)/GHGD/THJ(D,F)/YHJ(D,F)/YHJR/THJR Series, R-410A 1Ř & 3Ř Split System Heat Pump (13 & 14.5 SEER)
||601 KB PDF
|Accessory Installation Instructions|
|Installation Accessory - 1HK0201 Hurricane Kit
||132 KB PDF
|Installation Accessory - 2LA06700224 & 2LA06700424 Low Ambient/Pressure Kit
||95 KB PDF
|Installation Accessory - 2SA067* Hard Start Kit for 13+ SEER Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
||514 KB PDF
|Installation Accessory - S1-33101975102 Repair Part Kit for Replacement Demand Defrost Control Board for use with 12, 13, & 14 SEER Heat Pumps
||70 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - THJD18* thru 60, R-410A Split System Heat Pump (13 SEER)
||204 KB PDF
|REPAIR PARTS - THJD SERIES 13 SEER HEAT PUMP, R-410A, 1ST GENERATION (STYLE A)
||686 KB PDF
|REPAIR PARTS - THJD SERIES 13 SEER HEAT PUMPS, R-410A, 6TH GENERATION (STYLE A)
||685 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - THJD Series R-410A Fin & Tube Heat Pump (13 SEER) "Style A"
||700 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - THJD Series R-410A Tube & Fin 3 Phase Heat Pump, Gen 4, "Style B" (13 SEER)
||669 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - THJD Series R-410A Tube & Fin Heat Pump, Gen 3, "Style A" (13 SEER)
||654 KB PDF
|Repair Parts - THJD Series R-410A Tube & Fin Heat Pump, Gen 4, "Style A" (13 SEER)
||677 KB PDF
|User Manual - 1Ř and 3Ř Split System Air Conditioner or Heat Pump Units
||119 KB PDF