Two Stage VS ECM 80% Multi-Position Gas Furnace
These compact units employ induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications and may be converted for downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
These units are Category I listed and may be common vented with another gas appliance as allowed by the National Fuel Gas Code.
- Easily applied in upflow, horizontal left or right, or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
- Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33" tall cabinet.
- Two stage heating operation includes two stage gas valve, two stage inducer operation and variable speed ECM blower operation. Adjustable delay timer allows two stage operation with a single stage thermostat.
- ECM variable speed drive for cooling SEER enhancement, improved comfort with optional airflow delay profiles, and continuous fan options for IAQ performance.
- Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation.
- Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
- All models are convertable to use propane (LP) gas.
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
- 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
- Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- Blower door safety switch.
- Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
- Airflow leakage less than 1% of total airflow at ductblaster conditions.
- No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
- Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
- Quiet 2 stage inducer operation.
- Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options.
- Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower.
- External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting customers IAQ needs.
- Venting applications - may be installed as a common vent with other gas-fired appliances or use of a masonry chimney.
- 1/4 turn knobs provided for easy door removal.
- Insulated blower compartment for thermal and acoustic performance.
- Low NOx models have been designed to meet specific code requirements.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.