Coleman Comforteer R-410A Package Air Conditioner
Coleman Comforteer Series packaged R-410A A/C units are designed for outdoor installation that saves indoor living space. Designed to deliver maximum cooling while using minimum amounts of energy by utilizing Microchannel condenser coil technology. The compact design allows easy installation and reduces shipping damage. Complete with 4 way forkable, full perimeter base rails, these units provide easy access for a forktruck while providing a raised base to prevent moisture build up.
- Two footprints to optimize performance and keep these units compact and easy to install.
- Constructed of powder coated, painted galvanized steel to protect against corrosion and resists fading.
- Internally protected compressor to protect against high pressure and high temperature.
- Factory installed liquid line filter drier to keep the refrigerant system moisture free.
- Large Microchannel condensing coil surface for extremely efficient heat transfer to reduce the load on the compressor.
- Complete line of field installed accessories including electric resistance strip heaters, hard start kits, thermostats, and more.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 or 3-phase models.