Echelon 13 SEER R-410A Horizontal Discharge Split System Air Conditioner (TCHD 3 Phase)
The Echelon™ Series TCHD models are the outdoor part of a versatile air conditioning system. These condensing units are ideal for virtually every residential or commercial application where:
- Space is limited
- Aesthetics is a necessity
- Sound ordinances and proximity to neighbors demand ultra-quiet operation
- Peak performance season after season is ensured
These remarkably compact units requires minimal service and airflow clearances, allowing them to be positioned as close as six inches (6") from an obstruction. This design allows the unit to be located virtually anywhere – on the ground, roof, balcony, under a deck, or mounted to an outside wall. When installation footprint is limited, these units can be stacked two-high using the approved stacking kit. Most models offer combinations that achieve Energy Star® efficiency levels.
- Performance - Efficiency levels from 13.0 SEER/11.0 EER with a loose coil up to 16.0 SEER/14.0 EER (some models) when coupled with an ECM indoor blower.
- Small Footprint - Compact “slim-line” design allows for easy installation in tight spaces. Units can be stacked two-high with approved stacking kit.
- WhisperDrive™ System - The combination of a swept-wing fan, rigid base pan, isolated compressor compartment, and quiet scroll compressor keep sound as low as 70 dBA.
- Low Operating Sound Levels - The swept-wing condenser fan in blow-through configuration provides for whisper-quiet operation by allowing air to flow smoothly and efficiently across the fan tips.
- Quality Condenser Coils - The coil is constructed of aluminum microchannel tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for compact size and increased efficiency.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - The next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Cabinet - Heavy-gage steel cabinet and tubular base rails provide added support.
- Aesthetic - Powder paint “Champagne” color provides an attractive retail finish.
- Agency Listed - Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.
- Factory supplied filter drier
- High pressure switch, low pressure switch
- Accumulator and crankcase heater in all sizes
- Up to 200’ line set ready out of the box
- Zero lot line - only 6” minimum clearance from structure
*Register online within 90 days of installation. This warranty does not apply to R-22 models or internet sales. See the Limited Warranty certificate in the User's Information Manual for details.
Verify the actual ratings for each specific matchup in the online AHRI directory at www.ahridirectory.org at the time of sale. It is also recommended to print the rating certificate, if needed, at the time of sale.