97% AFUE Modulating PSC Multi-Position Gas Furnace
These TM9M compact units employ induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications and may be converted for downflow applications. Modulating heating operation (100 stages)with PSC motor acting like a variable speed ECM in heating mode provides outstanding efficiency and comfort.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
Designed and certified as Category IV furnaces, these TM9M models may be installed as direct vent systems through side wall or roof applications using approved plastic combustion air and vent materials.
- "100 stage" Modulating PSC furnace design.
- 2nd generation Modulating Control .
- White Rodgers 36J27 Gas Valve does not require change out for LP applications.
- Compact 33” Height and Standard Cabinet Widths.
- Multi-Position Design With Minimal Conversion Requirements.
- Airflow Leakage Rate of Less Than 1% of Total Airflow @ 1” ESP.
- 4 Speed PSC Motor with Large, Quiet Blower.
- Fully-Supported, Slide-Out Blower Assembly for Easy Service Access.
- Tubular Aluminized Steel Primary Heat Exchanger.
- High-Level Self-Diagnostic Controls With Fault Codes.
- Sharp Edges Have Been Eliminated By Folding and Flattening the Sheet Metal.
- Fully-Gasketed, Independent Access Doors With View Ports.
- External Air Filters (Not Included) Provide Flexibility for IAQ Needs.
- All Models Are Propane Convertible.
- Lo-Nox Models Meet Specific Code Requirements.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.