AVG - Single Piece Air Handler with VS ECM
The AVG premium fan coil line offers the ultimate in comfort, sound and application flexibility. These fan coils utilize a whisper quiet variable speed motor that provides humidity control and low operating cost. The air handler is shipped ready to be installed in all positions such as upflow, downflow, horizontal left or horizontal right with some minor assembly required. No special kits are required to install this deluxe product in any position. This top of the line product was designed with the installer and homeowner in mind, easy to install and quiet, efficient and unsurpassed comfort for the end user.
All residential air handlers and coils utilize may use a TXV to provide our customers with the optimum performance and refrigerant control required for 13+ systems. Air handlers are shipped as "Flex-coils" without a factory installed metering device. For added flexibility, a R22 or R410A TXV is field installed to meet your refrigerant choice
- Thermal Expansion Valve - Provides the ultimate refrigerant control required for today's high efficient product. The UPG bolt-on TXV provides the added flexibility to convert the air handler to the required refrigerant and is a true bolt-on which does not require brazing to replace or install.
- Insulated Cabinet - All air handler cabinets are thermally insulted with foil faced insulation to prevent sweating.
- Durable Finish Inside and Out - Air handler casings are made of pre-painted galvanized steel which provides a better paint to steel bond that resists corrosion and rust creep. All internal coil sheet metal parts are made of G90 pre-painted steel i.e. triangular plates, top plates, horizontal supports etc. Coil header plates are not painted due to the brazing process during production. The coil header plates are treated after the brazing process with a corrosion resistant spray to reduce the probability of rust.
- 4 HK Heat Kit - Installation friendly, easy service, more robust, and are available from 2 kW to 25 kW heat capacity.
- ECM Variable Speed Motor - Designed for efficient, quiet operation with added indoor comfort control. With the use of a humidistat the motor will monitor the humidity in the home and automatically keep the desired humidity level in both winter and summer seasons. The ECM motor utilizes only 24% of the energy used by standard blower motors which will reduce your overall heating and cooling costs.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.