YJ Model Split System 4 Pipe Condenser
These split system air conditioner models are completely assembled, piped, and wired at the factory to provide one-piece shipment and rigging. Each unit is pressurized with a holding charge of R-410A for storage and/or shipping.
The compact design, clean styling, and quiet operation make these condensing units suitable for almost any outdoor location. On rooftops, because they weigh much less than a single package unit of similar capacity and are much easier to rig and support. At ground level, because their ample sub-cooling capacity allows them to be located 60 feet below the evaporator coil.
All Sheet metal parts are constructed of commercial grade (G90) galvanized steel, powder-paint coated to withstand a 1000-hour salt-spray test.
A complete line of evaporator blower units is offered to meet your precise capacity and air-handling requirements.
- Built for efficient operation, long life, and moderate installation costs.
- Exceeds an Ashrae 90.1 - 2007 energy standard.
- Offered in 208/230, 460, and 575 voltages are easy to handle. They have base rails with forklift access and rigging holes.
- Low ambient operation to 40°F is standard, and accessories for 0°F low ambient operations are available.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring. All units are factory wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment. Factory-installed options further reduce installation costs.
- Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access. Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Coil guards and crankcase heaters are standard.
- Hot gas bypass, low ambient VFD phase monitor and pump-out options are available for field installation.