360 to 600 MBH
Compressor - N/A
Heat Exchanger - N/A
Parts - 1 Year
|Split System 4 Pipe Air Handler (NJ)
A complete offering of field-installed accessories makes the Coleman split system evaporator blower (NJ) among the most flexible in the industry.
From a quality standpoint, these completely assembled units include a well-insulated cabinet, a cooling coil with copper tubes and aluminum fins, expansion valve(s), distributor(s), throw-away filters, a centrifugal blower, a blower motor contractor or starter, and a small holding charge of R-410A.
All product units can easily be installed for vertical or horizontal operation, as well as suspended in various positions.
- 30-50 nominal tons.
- Designed for maximum application flexibility.
- Blower modules can be repositioned to meet application requirements.
- Controls include control volt transformer, blower motor starter and relay, a low-voltage terminal block.
- 2-inch air filter standard.
- Check valve provides proper refrigerant flow during cooling and heating.
- Hot water coils, steam coils, and supply plenums available for field installation.
- Field installed blower motors in various horsepower ratings are available as are field selectable drive kits.