180 to 240 MBH
10.5 to 10.6 EER / 3.2 COP
Compressor - 5 years
Parts - 1 year
|XA -15 and -20 R-410A Packaged Heat Pump
The convertible Coleman Series single-package heat pump line combines standard high-efficiency and advanced-economizer controls with unprecedented installation flexibility and low installation costs. Optional electric heaters are also offered. A single footprint size serves the 15 and 20 ton heat pump. The 15 ton is in the standard cabinet whereas the 20 ton is in the new larger cabinet. This unit is designed for commercial applications and are easily installed on a roof curb, slab, roof jack, or frame. These heat pumps also have our Simplicity control board standard on every unit.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory-wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as electric heating elements, supply and return smoke detectors, disconnect switch, non-powered GFI convenience outlet, single enthalpy economizer, power exhaust and high static drive blower motor further reduce installation costs.
- Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum- fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, CO2 sensors, smoke detectors, phase monitor, motorized dampers, single enthalpy economizers, and dual enthalpy sensors are available
|Publications and Manuals
|Description||Part Number||File Size|
|Consumer Brochure - Coleman ElectroFin® E-Coat
||4547 KB PDF
|Consumer Brochure - Coleman ElectroFin® E-Coat (High Quality Print Version)
||5174 KB PDF
|Consumer Brochure - Simplicity® Intelli-Comfort II™ and IntelliSpeed™ Controls
||4743 KB PDF
|Technical Guide - XA-15 & XA-20 Single Package Heat Pumps
||1983 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - 1BD0403 Burglar Bar Kit
||51 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - 1FK0401 Side Duct Flange Kit
||43 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - 1FK0402 Side Duct Flange Kit
||42 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - 1RC0437 Roof Curb
||65 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - XA-15 Apex™ Packaged Heat Pump
||123 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - XA-20 Apex™ Packaged Heat Pump
||317 KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DWG - BA, BP, XA, XP 180
|| KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DWG - BA, BP, XA, XP 240
||54 KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DXF - BA, BP, XA, XP 180
|| KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DXF - BA, BP, XA, XP 240
||193 KB PDF
|CAD Drawing DXF - BA, BP, XA, XP 180
|| KB PDF
|Application Data Sheets|
|Application Guide - Simplicity® Intelli-Comfort II Control System
||294 KB PDF
|User's Manual - 3 Thru 20 Ton Single Package Heat Pump Units
||279 KB PDF