AHE - Single Piece Air Handler with Std ECM
The AHE Air Handler line offers the ultimate in comfort, sound and application flexibility. This unit may be used for upflow, downflow, horizontal right, or horizontal left applications. No special kits are required to install this deluxe product.
All residential air handlers and coils may use a TXV to provide our customers with the optimum performance and refrigerant control required for 13 + Seer systems. Air handlers are available with “Flex-coils” without a factory installed metering device, where for added flexibility, a R-22 or R-410A TXV can be field installed to meet your refrigerant choice.
- Thermal Expansion Valve - Provides the ultimate refrigerant control required for today’s high efficient systems. The UPG bolt-on TXV provides easy installation to convert the air handler to the required refrigerant, which is a true bolt-on design that does not require brazing to replace or install.
- Insulated Cabinet - All air handler cabinets are thermally insulated with 3/4” foil faced insulation to prevent sweating.
- Durable Finish Inside and Out - Air handler casings are made of pre-painted galvanized steel which provides a better paint to steel bond that resists corrosion and rust creep. All internal coil sheet metal parts are made of G60 galvanized or prepainted G30 galvainzed.
- Filters - All models have internal filter racks provided for use with 1” thick standard size filters.
- Electric Heat Kits - The 6 HK series of field installed electric heat kits are available for installation friendly and easy service applications. These 6 HK kits are available from 2 to 25 kW heat capacity.
- Blowers - All models use 3 speed PSC motors to provide cooling SEER rating versatility.