- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Double-wall construction with galvanized sheet metal liner to protect against microbial growth.
- Rigid sheet metal inner liner to keep insulation out of the airstream.
- Sloped drain pan protects against pan corrosion and bacterial growth.
- Pitched roof design for natural drainage.
- Scroll compressors for efficiency and durability. Multiple refrigeration circuits for greater turndown and the best unloading capabilities in the industry.
- Extended flue connection on gas units to eliminate the possibility of corrosion in the furnace heat exchanger.
- Constant air volume or Variable air volume by inlet guide vanes or variable frequency drive.
- Full range of airflows and static pressures to meet most every application requirement.
- Single power point connection for gas and electric.
- Simple controls that are easy to understand, apply, and update.
- Rain hoods rotate into place—an easy one-person job.
- Easy service access with hinged and latched doors on both sides of the unit.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Optional head pressure control where mechanical cooling is required below 40°F; allows compressor operation down to 0°F.
- Optional high-efficiency motors are easily installed to meet tighter codes.
- Complete line of factory-installed accessories, including economizers, electric heat, power exhaust, a variety of blower horsepower ratings, and more.
- Standard SIMPLICITY® ELITE™ control system provides unitary BAS capabilites such as monitoring, scheduling, local and remote setpoint adjustment. Offers the open communication protocol of ModBUS RTU.