36 - 150 MBH
13 SEER/11 EER (3-5 Ton), 11.0 EER/11.2 IEER (6-12.5 Ton) / 80% SSE
Compressor - 5 Years
Heat Exchanger - 10 or 15Yr
Parts - 1 Year
|ZX 04 - 014 Peak R-410A Packaged Unit
UPG is pleased to introduce the new Coleman® Peak™ packaged unit line designed to matchup with select competitive packaged unit footprints used throughout the industry in the last 25-30 years. The Peak rooftop packaged units can be directly set on many existing roof curbs without the need for a heavy, bulky, expensive adapter curb. Please visit www.colemanpeak.com for color brochures and product videos.
These rugged, well built units are designed to meet your job needs perfectly. So replacing old equipment with a quality, high-performing heating and cooling Peak packaged products not only saves time, but money and time on installation costs.
Features like 13 SEER/11.0 EER (3-5 tons) and 11.0 EER/11.2 IEER (6-12.5 ton) ratings, two simple footprints, advanced, yet simple to operate controls, rigid base and cabinet construction along with a host of many factory options and field installed accessories make the Peak the right choice for your customers.
- Coleman’s Peak- The packaged unit that sits directly on select, yet popular competitors packaged unit roof curbs without the requirement of a costly and bulky adapter curb. This equates to job cost savings on both material and labor.
- Simple Utility Connections- The Peak line of packaged units are designed to matchup directly with select competitors electrical, control and gas connections, thus reducing job cost and time.
New Simplicity ™ SE Control- The new generation of UPG control is provided as a standard component on the Peak packaged unit that provides the reliability and ease of use found in the Simplicity line of controls.
- Advanced Control Features- The Simplicity ™ SE Control provides features such as an LCD display, joystick navigated menu, USB port, self test, auto-configuration, troubleshooting information and supply, return and outdoor air temperature sensors are provided standard. The competition in a similar packaged unit only provides electro-mechanical controls standard without any of the beneficial features found in the Simplicity SE control.
- Rigid, Sturdy Construction- The Coleman Peak unit is built with embossed top panels to prevent sagging and excess vibration found in similar rooftops without panel embossments. Formed, heavy duty base rails improve the products rigidity and transportability over that of many competitors.
- 2” or 4” Air Filters- A majority of UPG’s light commercial packaged units and split system AHU’s are designed to accommodate 2” or 4” air filters with easy field conversion from one size to the other. Most competitors do not offer this IAQ feature standard.
Power Paint Cabinet- UPG’s power coat paint meets 1000 hour salt spray requirements providing an excellent paint finish that’s long lasting and superior to that of other competitors who only salt spray test to 500 hours.
- Low Leak Economizers- Standard economizers will meet low leak requirements per ASHRAE 90.1-2010 and controlled directly from the Simplicity SE control. The newly designed economizers will operate in a more economical, precise manner than that of the competition, and will also eliminate older type economizer logic and actuator combinations.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.- All UPG commercial package products (3-25 tons) and split systems (7.5-25 tons) are built in Norman, Oklahoma unlike many competitors who manufacture products outside the United States borders.
- Full Line of Factory Options- Factory options available on many existing UPG products will be available on the Peak packaged unit. Options such as economizers, power exhaust, smoke detectors, louvered hail guards, convenience outlet, disconnects and others will be available.
- Full Line of Field Installed Options- Field installed economizers, manual OA dampers, power exhaust, head pressure/low ambient kits (below 0F or process applications), propane conversion, high altitude conversion kits, alternate motors and drives and along with other field installed options.
- Warranty-The Peak packaged units along with the full line of commercial products up to 25 tons receive a 1 year parts warranty, 5 year compressor and 10 Year Aluminized or 15 year Stainless Steel heat exchanger warranty. E-Fin coated evaporator or condenser coils also receive a 3 Year extended warranty standard. Additional extended labor and parts warranties are also available.