180 to 240 MBH
9.9 to 10.3 EER / 3.2 to 3.4 COP
Compressor - 5 years
Parts - 1 year
|BA -15 and -20 Packaged Heat Pump
The convertible Coleman Series single-package heat pump line combines standard high-efficiency and advanced-economizer controls with unprecedented installation flexibility and low installation costs. Optional electric heaters are also offered. Two footprint sizes serve the 15 and 20 ton heat pump. The 15 ton is in the standard cabinet whereas the 20 ton is in the new larger cabinet. This unit is designed for commercial applications and are easily installed on a roof curb, slab, roof jack, or frame. These heat pumps also have our Simplicity control board standard on every unit.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory-wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as electric heating elements, supply and return smoke detectors, disconnect switch, non-powered GFI convenience outlet, single enthalpy economizer, power exhaust and high static drive blower motor further reduce installation costs.
- Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum- fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, CO2 sensors, smoke detectors, phase monitor, motorized dampers, single enthalpy economizers, and dual enthalpy sensors are available
|Publications and Manuals
|Description||Part Number||File Size|
|Technical Guide - BA-15 & -20 Single Package Heat Pump (9.9 & 10.3 EER)
||3145 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - BA-15 Apex™ Single Package Heat Pumps
||377 KB PDF
|Submittal Data Sheet - BA-20 Apex™ Single Package Heat Pumps
||497 KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DWG - BA, BP, XA, XP 180
|| KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DWG - BA, BP, XA, XP 240
||54 KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DXF - BA, BP, XA, XP 180
|| KB PDF
|CAD Drawing - DXF - BA, BP, XA, XP 240
||193 KB PDF
|CAD Drawing DXF - BA, BP, XA, XP 180
|| KB PDF
|Repair Parts - BA-15 Single Package Heat Pump
||34 KB PDF