24 - 60 MBH
13.0 SEER / 11.2 to 11.6 EER / 3.3 to 3.4 COP / 7.7 HSPF
Compressor - 1Ph-10yr / 3ph-5yr
Parts - 1Ph-5Yr / 3Ph-1 Yr
|BUP 024 to 060
Coleman Johnston Series single-package heat pumps are designed for outdoor installation that saves indoor living space.
Nominal airflow of 800 to 2,000 CFM is provided by multi-speed blower motors. To make installation and maintenance easier, they offer field convertible side or bottom airflow, removable base rails, and bottom electrical connections.
All models have the same footprint, so curbs can be placed and then the proper tonnage unit can be installed after the internal load has been determined. The compact dimensions allow any model to fit between the wheel wells of a full- size pickup truck for transport. These units are also offered in three-phase configurations with 208/230, and 460 voltages.
- Factory mounted TXV.
- All model sizes share a common, compact design cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory wired, charged with R-22, and tested prior to shipment.
Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Condensate pan is non-corrosive, long-lasting, and watertight.
- Condensate drain is heavy-duty.
Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are easily removable, yet provide a solid unit foundation.
- Top discharge allows warm air to be blown up away from the structure and landscaping.
- Engineered and built to be among the quietest.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Secured service access ports are protected, externally mounted, and re-usable on both high and low lines.
- Easy service access via a large single panel covering the electrical controls.